Are you looking for Easter basket ideas that aren’t candy? I love putting a little bit of candy in my kids’ Easter basket, but I don’t want to fill the whole dang thing with candy. That is just way too much candy! I’m going to give you plenty of ideas for non candy Easter basket fillers that you can put in Easter baskets.
NOTE: AddALittleAdventure.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Read the full disclosure policy here.
Sometimes, I will add large filler items to the basket, such as bags of potato chips or boxes of cracker jacks, their favorite flavored water, or other things like that, but I also like to add non-edible little gifts to the basket as well. Below you will find Easter basket ideas that aren’t candy for toddlers, young kids, tweens, teens, and adults! I hope you find some great ideas in here for your whole family.
Since Easter is in the springtime, I always like to include some items for summer. Living in Ohio, after a long winter, my kids loved getting summer things in their Easter baskets each year.
Easter Basket Fillers for Toddlers
1. This egg toss game. It comes in both pink and blue. It is an excellent Easter-themed game to put in a toddler or kids’ Easter basket.
2. Hair bows or accessories
3. Bath Toys
4. Coloring Books and Crayons
5. Books – the book “It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny” goes nice with an Easter theme.
6. Little Stuffed Animals
9. Play Dough
10. Flash Cards
15. Summer Outfits
17. A Bathing Suit
18. Flip Flops – I love this adorable flip-flop and sunglasses set.
19. Toy cars or trucks
Easter Basket Fillers for Boys and Girls
1. Small Stuffed Animals
3. Barbie Doll and Accessories
4. Hair Bows or Accessories
6. Flip Flops
7. A Bathing Suit
9. Summer Outfits
11. A Football, Baseball, Volleyball or Soccer Ball
12. Lip Balm
13. A Beach Towel
16. Toy Cars or Trucks
17. Flash Cards
18. For any dinosaur lover, these Surprise Filled Dino Eggs
19. A Bracelet or Necklace
20. Nail Polish
Easter Basket Ideas for Tweens
2. Hair Scrunchies
3. Lip Gloss
4. Summer Outfits
6. A Beach Towel
7. A Bathing Suit
8. Flip Flops
10. A Bible
11. Summer Outfits
13. A Sports Watch
14. Gift Cards to Their Favorite Stores
15. Outdoor Toys such as this Mini Drones Light-Up Flying Toy Helicopter (really cool!)
16. Sidewalk Chalk
17. Bath Bombs
18. Arts & Crafts Supplies such as paints, sketchbooks, paintbrushes, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
19. A Harmonica
20. Nail Polish
Easter Basket Ideas for Teens
1. Gift Cards to Their Favorite Stores
2. A Bible
3. Summer Outfits
4. Moon Lamp
6. A Bathing Suit
7. A Beach Towel
10. Flip Flops
12. Video Games
13. Cross Bracelet
15. Phone Accessories (portable charger, charging cord, earbuds, cases, BlueTooth speaker, etc.)
16. Weekly Planner
17. Plastic Eggs Filled with Money
19. Movie Theatre Gift Cards
Easter Basket Fillers for Adults
3. Gift Cards to Their Favorite Stores
4. A Devotional
5. Bottle of Wine with Easter wine Label
6. Bottles of Beer
7. Weekly Planner
8. Video Games
10. I Wine Because I’m not at Disney Glass– I love this, but I’m a huge Disney fan. This is a great little gift for a Disney fan.
11. Phone Accessories (portable charger, charging cord, earbuds, cases, BlueTooth speaker, etc.)
14. Beef Jerkey
16. Scented Candles
17. A Beach Towel
19. A Puzzle
20. Gift Cards to Their Favorite Restaurants
I hope you got some great ideas for non-candy Easter basket fillers And of course, you can add some candy to the baskets too! Jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, Cadbury Eggs, and the person’s favorite candy are all popular choices.
Other Easter Ideas You Might Like
First, you can get these free printable Easter tags. There are several different designs, but one particular design is made to put on Easter baskets. When your kids are looking for them, they will know that they have found their own rather than a siblings.
Easter Wine Labels
I mentioned these above in the Easter basket ideas for adults, but there are four different designs of free printable Easter wine labels that you can attach to your favorite bottle of wine and give as an Easter gift. Add an Easter tag to the bottle’s neck to make it extra festive.
Easter Place Cards
There are several different designs of Easter place cards that you can print and fill in your guests’ names and place them on the table for Easter dinner, so everyone knows where to sit. You can use all of one design or mix and match them.
Easter Candy Bar Wrappers
There are three different sizes of free printable Easter candy bar wrappers that you can print and wrap over different sizes of Hershey bars. They make lovely Easter treats to hand out for Easter.
Easter Egg Templates
There are ten different free printable Easter egg templates that you can download and print. Use them for Easter projects, crafts, decorations, kids coloring pages, or anything you can think of.
Finally, there is an Easter planner you can download. With this Easter planner, you can keep everything surrounding your Easter holiday organized and in one place. You can save it to your computer and use it year after year.
If you like this post, pin it :