Get this free printable Easter planner so you can keep everything organized and in one place. The planner is great because you can fill it all in this year and keep it somewhere safe, and you will have it for next year with all the details surrounding Easter all right there.
You can simply print out the pages you need for the next year, such as the calendar and Easter week plans, and reuse those that transfer from year to year, such as the baking and family traditions.
The planner contains the following pages:
- a cover page
- a March calendar page
- an April calendar page
- an Easter week planner page
- an Easter day planner page
- a task list (use this to assign tasks to different family members to help you out!)
- a family traditions sheet (record all of your family traditions surrounding Easter so you can pass them on to future generations.)
- an Easter baking sheet (there is space for recipes and for you to plan what day you will be baking each item.)
- acts of kindness sheet
- an Easter gift ideas sheet
- Easter gift list
- an Easter basket list (you can fill in the name of each child and list the items you want to get for their Easter basket)
- an Easter dinner menu planner
- a shopping list
- a family recipes page
- a printable candy bar wrapper (for favors)
- Place cards (for Easter dinner or brunch)
Download the Easter Planner
To get the planner, fill in your email address below. You will then be sent an email to the address you provided asking you to confirm your email address. Once you have confirmed your address, you will be directed to the planner’s PDF print version. Save it to your computer, and you can use it every year. It is a great way to keep yourself organized and have everything in one place.
Other Easter Printables You Might Like
There are plenty of Easter printables on AddALittleAdventure.com that you might like as well.
Easter Candy Bar Wrappers
Although there is an Easter candy bar wrapper in the Easter planner, you can get another design of wrappers here. There are three different sizes of candy bar wrappers to choose from. There is one for a giant 7 oz Hershey bar, one for a standard size 1.55 oz Hershey bar, and a sheet of 15 miniature wrappers for Hershey Miniatures.
Easter Wine Labels
There are Easter wine labels here. You can print these out and attach them to your favorite wine bottle and give it as an Easter gift.
Easter Gift Tags
There are plenty of Easter gift tags here. Choose the design you like best or mix and match them. There is even an Easter basket tag so your kids’ don’t find their siblings’ Easter baskets, and they know which one is theirs.
Easter Place Cards
There is a sheet of Easter place cards in the Easter planner. However, if you want different designs or to mix and match them, you can get more Easter place cards here.
I hope you enjoy this Easter planner and that it helps you get organized and plan the perfect holiday. If you end up using any of the printables, let me know in the comments.
You can see all of the Easter printables on this site here.
If you like this post, pin it :