Get this set of four different Halloween handprint art pictures you can create with your child. Give them away as Halloween gifts to grandmas and grandpas, or use them as DIY Halloween decorations to have personalized and memorable pictures to place around your home for years to come. This is a cute craft with a personal touch that aunts and uncles and other family members will also love receiving.
Not only do these handprint art designs make a great keepsake, but they will be so much fun for you and your kids to create. They are a fun way to get in the Halloween spirit. Print out the blank version of the templates, grab some paint, and put the handprint of their little hands in the space shown on the sample templates.
How to Use the Halloween Handprint Art
This downloadable PDF file contains five blank templates (without the kids’ handprints) and five sample templates both in portrait orientation and landscape orientation for a total of twenty pages. You do not have to print out the sample pages. You can use them to reference the handprint placement. Dip your child’s palm in some finger paints or other washable paint and place their handprint where shown on the samples. If you mess up, no worries, simply print out a new copy and try again to get a great handprint with your children’s hands.
The five different Halloween handprint art ideas included in this set are as follows:
- A handprint spider design with “Happy Halloween” in orange. This design features a spider web with the child’s handprint as the spider. (use black paint for the spider handprint – this is only a suggestion, you can mix up the colors and use whatever paint colors you would like.)
- A handprint ghost that says “Boo” and “this little ghost loves you.” There are also little pumpkins at the bottom of this design. Use white paint to make the white handprint on the black background for the ghost and paint on the face of the ghost with some black paint or you can glue on some googly eyes.
- A witch’s brew design featuring a black kettle, a witch’s broom, and a pumpkin. This one says “Happy Halloween” and “from your little witch” (use green paint – again, only a suggestion.)
- A spooky tree with bats design that says “Trick or Treat” (suggested paint color is brown, but orange paint would work well also to represent brightly colored fall leaves).
- A witch handprint design that features a witch riding her broom with bats and a black cat (suggested paint color is purple)
Purchase the Halloween Handprint Art Designs
You can purchase all five of these Halloween handprint art designs for $9.00. After purchasing, you will receive a download link for a PDF print file that contains 20 pages (five blank pages for you to print and five sample pages to use as reference – both in portrait orientation and landscape orientation).
You can then create these fun Halloween keepsakes with your children. Pick your favorite Halloween handprint or use them all. You can even use a different one each year if you would like. Once you download the file, you can save it to your computer and print as many copies as you wish. These Halloween handprint art designs are all formatted to print on 8.5 x 11-in paper or card stock.
I hope you enjoy this fun handprint art and that it these adorable Halloween handprint crafts are fun for the entire family. They are easy Halloween crafts that do not require a lot of craft supplies. They are fun art projects for little kids. You can also make them into footprint crafts if you would like by using feet instead of hands for even more Halloween fun.
Other Halloween Printables
Other Halloween printables you may also be interested in are these printable Halloween games. There are three different Halloween games.
First, there is a Halloween truth or dare game (or Halloween Truth or Scare).
Then there is a Halloween would you rather game (this is a Halloween twist on the popular would you rather questions).
Finally, there are some Halloween riddles. They are all instant downloads that you can purchase separately for $5.00 each, or you can buy a bundle of all three printable Halloween games for $12.00.
These Halloween game printables are perfect for Halloween parties and school parties. They are also a great way for families to spend time together and get into the Halloween spirit.
Free Printables for Halloween
There are also tons of free printables for Halloween that you can get as well. There are candy bar wrappers, wine labels, favor tags, a Halloween banner, Halloween signs, printables for fun Halloween crafts, and so much more. You can see all of the free printables for Halloween here. Browse through them and you are sure to come up with lots of great ideas for Halloween gifts and decorations, and diy crafts.
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :
Leave a Comment