There are lots of great articles about decluttering on this site. While reading about how to get started decluttering or taking a 30-day declutter challenge are worthwhile endeavors, sometimes it helps to physically write down your plans and carry them through. That is where this 30-day declutter planner comes in.
I know that when you are starting to declutter your home, you can feel overwhelmed by it all. Get this 30-day declutter planner and organize and plan your declutter project for the next 30 days.
This will make you so much more likely to complete the decluttering of your home. It will provide you with much-needed clarity to not have that overwhelmed feeling. You will know exactly what you need to do each day, motivating you to complete each task.
The 30 days to declutter your home planner below contains 40 pages to help you organize your tasks surrounding the decluttering of your home. This planner allows you to do what it takes to accomplish this in just 30 days.
Imagine how good you will feel 30 days from now when your home and surroundings have been cleared of all excess clutter and too much stuff. You owe it to yourself to experience the calm , less stress ,and clarity that your newly clutter-free home will afford you. With less stuff, you will also have extra time that you aren’t spending searching for things that are lost amongst the clutter.
You can download the planner and save it to your computer. Then you can print it out as many times as you would like. I suggest that you go through this 30-day decluttering process at least once a year. This is the best way to maintain a clutter-free space and an organized home. The first time will obviously be the most difficult, but the good news is it will get easier each time.
The declutter planner is laid out in such a way to help you to create your decluttering plan for your entire home.
What is Included in the Declutter Planner
The following pages are included in the planner:
- A cover page.
- A this planner belongs to page.
- An introduction page.
- Day 1 with a planning assignment and a quick win (to motivate you!)
- Day 2 with another planning assignment and another quick win.
- Day 3 consists of two pages of a planning assignment.
- Page 7 is the second part of day 3.
- On Day 4, your assignment is to create a planning grid for the 30 days.
- This page is an example planning grid. You may choose to use this or create your own on the next page.
- This page is a blank planning grid for you to fill in with your own daily tasks for every area of your home.
- This page contains your planning assignment for day 5. This is the last planning day. The decluttering start on day 6!
- Pages 12 and 13 explain the planning pages for days 6-30.
- Pages 13 is the second half of the explanation for the planning pages 6-30.
- Pages 14-38 are the planning pages for days 6 through 30. On each daily planning page, there is space for you to fill in the date and your decluttering goal for the day (you can get this from the daily grid on page 10). There is space for a before and after photo (I cannot stress how motivating this will be to help you continue on and complete the entire 30 days of decluttering.) There is also space for you to write down if you were unable to finish your task for the day and, if not, what got in the way and any tips for next time. This will help you discover what works for you and what doesn’t. By the end of the 30 days, you will have your decluttering process down to a science.
- Page 39 of the planner is a review page with questions for you to reflect on the 30 days of decluttering.
Page 40 is a notes page. You can print out as many of these blank pages as you need.
You know the saying – those who fail to plan, plan to fail. This declutter planner will put you in the best possible position to succeed with your decluttering project.
Purchase the Declutter My Home 30 Day Planner
The declutter planner is $18 Click the button below to purchase the declutter planner. The declutter planner is a digital download PDF file that you save to your computer and print at home or your local print shop. The planner is formatted to print on 8.5 x 11-inch paper.
Use Coupon Code BLOG35 to take 35% off and get the declutter planner for $11.70!
Other Decluttering Articles
Make sure you check out this 30-day challenge to declutter your home as well. This is a challenge to declutter your home in just 15 minutes a day by completing each daily task. This is perfect when you don’t have much time but want to still make some progress. You will be amazed at how much progress you can make in so little time. It is laid out like a decluttering list that you can check off each of the small tasks as you go.
You can also get some general decluttering tips here. There is lots of inspiration to have less clutter in your own home. You may even discover a new way to declutter that you have not thought of before.
If you are feeling totally overwhelmed by all of the clutter and simply do not even know where to begin, here is a great article on how to start decluttering.
You can get even more tips on how to clear the clutter here.
Hopefully, you will take the essential step of incorporating decluttering time into your daily life. Your hard work will pay off when you have implemented your decluttering system and are living in a clutter free environment. This will make for a much better life with less stress and anxiety and more calm.
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :