The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than with some cheerful and entertaining games for the whole family? If you’re looking for a fun activity that will bring joy to your Christmas festivities, look no further than this free printable Christmas bingo game that will add a dash of merriment to your celebrations.
Getting Started: Download Your Free Christmas Bingo Game
Enter your email address in the space below to download and print your free printable Christmas Bingo cards. Each of the different cards features colorful and festive designs that capture the season’s spirit, with classic holiday elements like snowmen, gingerbread men, candy canes, a free space and jolly old St. Nick!
Once you enter your email address below, check your inbox for a download link to the free download containing four different bingo cards, instructions, and the call sheet. You can then save the PDF to your computer and print out as many copies as you want.
If you have a large group, you can get an additional 21 unique cards (for a total of 25) in the shop here. Alternatively, you can split up into small groups of four and use the same four printable bingo cards for each group. Playing the game this way will result in one person from each group getting bingo at the same time. So for best results, you will want to get the adorable Christmas bingo cards in the shop.
How to Play Christmas Bingo: Simple and Fun!
- Printed Bingo cards (one for each player)
- IMarkers or small items to use as bingo markers (e.g., holiday-themed candies, buttons, or coins) I like to use holiday-themed Hershey kisses.
- A bowl or hat for drawing the bingo call items
- Christmas spirit and excitement! Try playing some Christmas music in the background during your bingo game.
- Distribute one bingo card to each player.
- Place the markers in a bowl or hat.
- The game caller randomly selects a marker from the bowl and announces the item (e.g., “Santa Claus!”).
- Players mark the corresponding item on their bingo cards.
- The first player to complete a straight line (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) shouts “Bingo!” and wins the round.
Ideas for Playing Christmas Bingo:
- Family Game Night: Gather the family for a cozy night of Christmas Bingo. Set up a warm, inviting space with blankets and holiday snacks for an extra festive touch.
- Classroom Celebration: Teachers, bring the holiday spirit into the classroom with Christmas Bingo. It’s a great way to engage students in a fun and educational activity during the festive season or during class parties.
- Virtual Celebration: Host a virtual Christmas Bingo game if you can’t be with loved ones in person during the Christmas season. Share the printable cards with friends and family, and enjoy some online holiday cheer together.
- Holiday Party Activity: Whether it’s an office party or a neighborhood get-together, Christmas Bingo is a fantastic icebreaker and a surefire way to infuse your gathering with laughter and joy.
Other Christmas Games & Activities
In addition to this game of Christmas bingo, there are plenty of other fun games and fun holiday activities on the site that you can also get to provide so much fun during the holiday season. Some of them are free printables, and some are in the shop.
There are some free printable Christmas crossword puzzles here.
You can get a free printable letters to Santa templates here.
Here is a free printable Christmas would you rather game. This makes for a fun Christmas activity where the conversation can often become hilarious especially with young children.
There are lots of Christmas advent activity ideas here.
You can also get plenty of free printables to use as DIY decorations and more. You can see all of the Christmas printables here.
I would love to hear how you use the fun Christmas Bingo game to celebrate the holidays! May your holidays be filled with laughter, love, and the joy of playing games that bring people together. Happy holidays!
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :