Well, it is that time of year again. The summer is winding down, and it will soon be back to school time. There are lots of things that need to be done before the first day of school. That is why you need this printable back-to-school planner to keep everything surrounding this annual event organized and in one place.
Take the stress out of the beginning of the school year by being well organized and prepared. This planner will help you track of important information necessary for a successful school season. This planner is meant for parents of school aged children to help their busy students have a successful start to the school year.
You can download the planner to your computer and print off a new copy each year so you can use it over and over again. You can use the previous year’s back-to-school planner as a reference so that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel each year or rack your brain trying to remember important things.
What is Included in the Back to School Planner
- A cover page.
- This planner belongs to page.
- A back-to-school prep page with to-do lists for 2-3 months before, one month before, and 2-3 weeks before.
- A prep checklist page for you to fill in your own items for to-do lists for 2-3 months before, one month before, and 2-3 weeks before, along with space for notes and reminders.
- A back-to-school prep page with to-do lists for one week before, the night before, and the first day of school.
- A back-to-school prep page for you to fill in your own items for to-do lists for one week before, the night before, and the first day of school, along with space for notes and reminders.
- A backpack checklist with a list of items to ensure are included in your child’s backpack and plenty of blank space for you to add your own. There is also space for notes and reminders on this page.
- A to-do list page for you to fill in your own to-do list items.
- A school information page for school contact information.
- A teacher information page with space for the teacher’s name, subject, and contact. (you can print out as many copies of this page for how many children you have.)
- A subject list page with space for the subject, the time/duration, and supplies needed.
- A page to list important dates and important school events.
- A weekdays chore chart with space to fill in tasks and space to check off Monday through Friday.
This is also a good place to keep track of evening routines. There is also space to fill in rewards.
- A weekends/holidays chore chart with space to fill in tasks and space to check off once completed. There is also space to fill in rewards.
- A book supplies list with space for the title, author, and subject.
- A stationery supplies page with a list of school supplies with extra space for you to fill in your own items that will be needed in the new school year.
- A page for other equipment required. This page has space for you to fill in computer equipment, sports equipment, and other equipment. There is also space for notes on this page.
- A clothes shopping list page with a list of clothes to purchase and space to fill in your own items.
- A lunch plans page with space for you to fill in the lunch and drink planned for each day of the week, Monday through Friday. There is also space for a prep checklist.
- A lunch shopping list page for you to fill in all the items you need to purchase for school lunches.
- A timetable page where you can fill in the child’s daily schedule, school schedule or class schedule. This is also a great page to teach your child time management skills. You can print out as many copies of this page that you need.
- A notes page with plenty of room for any additional thoughts or notes you may have or use this space to keep track of homework assignments or any large project that you may want to keep track of.
Purchase the Printable Back to School Planner
The printable back-to-school planner template has 22 planner pages and is a downloadable PDF file that prints on 8.5 x 11-inch paper. You can download the planner and print out as many copies as you wish for each child or each school year.
The printable back-to-school planner is $12.00. Click the button below to purchase. This is a digital file, and no physical product is sent. After purchase, you will have immediate access to download the planner.
I hope you find this back-to-school planner useful. I find this to be the best planner because not only is it very comprehensive, but you can print out as many copies as you need or want.
If you are looking for student planners including a homework planner for high school students or even college students, check back soon as I will be adding them shortly.
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :