Working from home can be challenging, and it can sometimes be hard to get anything done with all of the interruptions. This work-from-home planner will help you stay organized and productive so you can accomplish all that you have set out to.
NOTE: AddALittleAdventure.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Read the full disclosure policy here.
I love organizing things in my head by writing them down on paper. That is why this planner comes in so handy. If you prefer to manage things digitally, then you would most likely prefer a digital planner and this paper planner will probably not be for you.
I find that there is no replacement for writing things down. I can get stuff out of my head and onto paper. The act of writing them out is the best way to help me remember and clarify things. That is why I love paper planners so much. This is one of my all time favorite planners to use to keep on top of things and keep up with my daily tasks and due dates.
This work from home planner is the best planner to keep you organized if you are a work from home mom.
What is Included in the Work From Home Planner
The planner contains the following pages:
- A Cover Page.
- “This Planner Belongs to” page.
- Daily planner page (There are seven daily planner pages in the PDF planner. Print out as many copies of this page as you would like.) This daily layout page has space for:
- a work to-do list
- a home to-do list
- three top priorities for the day
- tomorrow to-do
- tracking for six daily habits
- a work to-do list
- Another daily planner page with space for:
- Schedule from 5am to 11pm
- Tasks done
- Gratitude and Affirmation
- Wellness corner to track daily water intake, fruits & veggies intake, and workout
- Schedule from 5am to 11pm
- Daily time log.
- Weekly Schedule for days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday with space for work notes.
- Weekly Schedule for days Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with room for personal notes.
- Weekly planner page showing all days of the week with space for top priorities and a to-do list.
- Weekly review page with space for what you did well, what you need to improve on, action steps to take, three wins for the week, rate your week, motivation for next week, and top three goals for next week.
- Monthly planner page with a whole month calendar to see everything on one page and space for goals for the month and notes.
- Project planner page with space for start, finish, duration, project objectives, steps, deadline, and notes.
- Online call minutes with space for topics, objectives, agenda, things to do, attendees, meeting notes, and next meeting.
- Task tracker page with space for date, task, deadline, and a check box to check the task off when completed.
- Email/Call tracker page with space for the date, the email/call, follow-up, and done.
- Work brain dump page with four sections. One for email, messages, to follow-up, and ongoing tasks.
- Habit builder page with space for morning and evening habits. This is a great way to record a new habit you are trying to install.
- Goal setting page for your one big goal, space to break it down into three main goals, action steps for each goal, and rewards.
- Quarterly goals page with space for four quarterly goals.
- Long-term goals page with space to record your goal for next year, next two years, next three years, and next five years.
- Affirmations page with space for twelve affirmations.
- Vision board page with four areas.
- A second vision board page with four areas.
- A third vision board page (that is not divided into areas.)
- Dreams and ideas page where you can record all of your ideas.
- Seasonal ideas page with space for each month of the year to record all of your seasonal ideas.
- Year at a glance page with a section for each month of the year.
- Contact list page with space for four contacts (you can print out as many copies of this page as you need.)
- The last four pages are a notes section with four different styles of “Notes” pages.
As you can see, this work from home planner covers a lot of things that busy moms have to keep track of during their busy days working in their own business. The work planner will help tremendously to keep the important things front and center in your daily schedule. If you are a working mom that either works from home or even if you work from home sometimes, then this work from home planner is a great choice to keep yourself organized.
Purchase the Work From Home Planner
The work from home planner is in PDF format. It is a digital product and no physical items will be sent. The planner is 32 pages and is formatted to print on 8.5 x 11-inch paper. It is a digital file and an instant download after purchasing. You can save the file to your computer and print out as many copies as you would like or as many copies of individual pages as you need. Click the button below to purchase the personal planner for $12.00 to keep your work from home life organized.
You can print the planner out at home or take it to your local print shop .
Other Work From Home Articles
One of the problems that work at home moms often have to deal with is how to handle work distractions . Get tips for handling interruptions so you can get more done here.
If you struggle with finding time to get everything done that you want to get done by the end of the day, this article on how to make time may be just what you need.
If you want a planner that is already printed and ready to go, I love the layout of this planner that you can definitely use as a work from home planner.
If you like this post, pin it :