Get this adorable Valentine handprint art to make with your child. There are both Valentine handprint designs and Valentine footprint designs. Some are specifically for Grandma and Grandpa, and they make wonderful handmade gifts for them for Valentine’s day. There are also designs of these handprint valentine crafts for mommy and daddy. They make excellent homemade Valentine’s day decorations. They are also a perfect keepsake gift for a special person and family members.
This is an instant download PDF digital file. There are nine designs described below and nine sample pages showing where the child’s hand should go.
There are eighteen pages in the PDF file. Nine are sample pages with child’s hand prints on them showing where they should go. Then there are nine designs without the handprints that you can print out to use for your child to place their handprints on. You can then give them as a unique Valentines day gift to someone. Anyone would love receiving these handprint crafts, and your children will have a great time making them with their little hands.
All it takes is a piece of paper, some acrylic paint, and your little ones can make these hand-art projects that will make a wonderful keepsake for anyone who receives these handmade valentine’s day crafts. They also make a great Valentine’s Day card idea. Simply turn them into handmade Valentine cards.
The nine designs in the bundle of Valentine handprint and footprint art are as follows:
- The first design spells the word LOVE with the child’s hand serving as the O and the V in the design. Use either red or black paint for these letters. The sample shown uses red handprints. But you can use whatever different colors you want.
- Next, there is a design that reads, “Mommy no matter how big these hands grow we will always love you” and “Happy Valentine’s Day.” This design is pink.
- Then there is a design that is the same as the second one, except instead of saying Mommy, it says Daddy. This design is red.
- There is another design like number 2 above, except it reads “Grandma” instead of “Mommy.”
- Then there is a design like number 3 above, except instead of “Daddy” it reads “Grandpa.”
- Next, there is a design with a heart shape with the handprints on top of the shape of a heart that reads “Happy Valentine’s Day to the best parents in the whole world.”
- Similarly, the following design is the same, except it says grandparents instead of parents.
- The following design features the handprint as the flower on a stem and says, “Happy Valentine’s Day” and “Just as my hands grow, so will my love for you.”
- The final design is a footprint crafts design where the footprints make a heart, and it says, “I (heart footprints) you from the top of my head t the tips of my toes.” “Happy Valentine’s Day.”
This Valentine handprint craft is a digital product, and no physical product is sent.
Purchase the Valentine Handprint & Footprint Art
You can purchase the Valentine handprint and footprint art in the shop here.
This will make the perfect gift for grandparents and moms and dads. Younger kids will enjoy creating these DIY gifts, especially for them to wish them a happy valentine’s day. I hope you and your kids have lots of fun with this simple craft for Valentine’s Day. This will make fantastic Valentine keepsake art and special gifts. A simple handprint craft will make a significant and memorable impression.
Other Valentines Day Printables
There are many other printables for Valentine’s Day that you might also like. There are free printable Valentine’s Day tags. These are great for attaching to homemade treats you made for Valentine’s Day and handing them out to all of your family and friends. They are also perfect for attaching to treats kids hand out to their friends at school.
You can get some free printable wine labels here. These are great for attaching to someone’s favorite bottle of wine and giving it to them as a fun Valentine’s Day gift.
There is a happy Valentine’s day banner here. This makes a perfect DIY Valentine’s Day decoration. There are two letters per 8.5 x 11-inch sheet of paper or white card stock paper.
Here are some free printable Valentine’s Day candy bar wrappers. Wrap these over Hershey bars and hand them out as sweet treats for Valentine’s Day. There are three different sizes to choose from.
Use these free printable Valentine’s water bottle labels to attach to water bottles that you serve at any Valentine’s Day party or event.
Some free printable heart outlines and templates are perfect for any Valentine’s day craft you make with your kids. There are lots of valentine’s crafts that you can make with them. They come in three different sizes, so you are sure to find the perfect size for your fun valentine’s day crafts.
There are many other handprint crafts for various holidays on this site. Make sure to check them all out. This hand print art is a great way to show someone you care.
If you like this post, pin it :