Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner? This can be a huge task that can take days of planning if you are hosting a large group. Even if your guest list is small, a lot goes into pulling off a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner that everyone can enjoy. I’ve created a Thanksgiving Dinner Planner Printable to help keep everything organized.
You need to plan the menu, do the shopping, prepare the food on the right timeline, and make sure it is all hot when you finally sit down at the dinner table.
You may be assigning guests to bring specific dishes, and you will need to keep track of who is bringing what. After all, you don’t want to forget any critical part of the meal, such as the pumpkin pie!
Introducing the Free 2023 Printable Thanksgiving Dinner Planner (PDF to Print)!
I usually host a group of over 20 for Thanksgiving dinner each year, and I need something to keep me organized. (By the way, if you host a large group, this article can really help.)That is why I created this Thanksgiving dinner planner.
You can download this free planner and print it for your own use. At the end of this article, enter your email address, then confirm your address in the email that will be sent to you. Once you have confirmed your email address, you can download the PDF of the panner.
You may also want to download the timeline for Thanksgiving dinner that did not make it into the planner.
This free printable Thanksgiving dinner planner includes 11 pages. They are:
- A beautiful cover page
- A dinner menu planning page
- A family recipes page – to keep track of all your family recipe.A shopping list page.
- A shopping list page
- A Thanksgiving traditions page – to make sure you remember these for years to come and continue them on.
- A grateful Thanksgiving page – where you can list up to twelve things you are thankful for to remind yourself of why you are doing all of this.
- A Thanksgiving plan page – that serves as an overview of your entire Thanksgiving dinner.
- A task list – to help you assign tasks to others to help you pull it all off smoothly.
- A November calendar page – to keep track of what day you are doing what in your preparations.
- A place card settings page – you can print this page out on card stock (as many copies as you need) and fill in the names of your guests. You can then place them at the plate settings, so everyone knows where to sit. You can get just the Thanksgiving place cards to print out and fill in here.
- A Thanksgiving candy bar wrapper – you can print this out as many times as you need for how many guests you are having. Simply cut them out and wrap them over the original wrapper of a chocolate bar (leaving the original wrapper on). You can then place a candy bar on top of each plate to take home as a favor for your guests.
Use it as Reference for Next Year
You can fill in this planner and save it for next year for reference. It will make your life so much easier to have everything in one place instead of scattered on different scraps of paper throughout your home. You will be able to reference it year after year. Why reinvent the wheel when you don’t have to?
The task list will allow you to easily assign tasks to different family members to keep track of who is responsible for what. For example, if your daughter is in charge of setting the table, put that on the task list with a time of when this should be completed by. You can easily reference this list to ensure you are on track with everything that needs to get done.
You can also use the task list to keep track of who is bringing what. If your sister is bringing the mashed potatoes, put it on the list and know that it is taken care of.
Enter your email address below, then confirm your address in the email that will be sent to you. Once you have confirmed your email address, you can download the PDF of the panner.
Like the post? Save the pin: