When it comes to goal setting, we are much more likely to achieve them if we take the time to write them down. Writing, this your goals down is an important part of the process. I previously wrote an article about why you should set goals and review them regularly. This is not going to be an article about goal setting specifically, and I’ll refer you to that article if you are looking for the benefits of goal setting. Instead, I want to discuss an easy and fun way to track progress. That is where this goal planner comes in.
This is a 14-page downloadable PDF that will help you plan and track your goals, whether they are personal goals or business goals. The good news is that you can even print out a copy of the goals planner for each to track your hard work and new habits. You can plan and track both long-term and short-term goals with this planner.
This goal planner contains the following pages to help you in setting goals:
- A cover page
- A top three goals page to write down your top 3.
- A daily planner page – print out as many copies of this page as you need or want.
- A success timeline page for you to write down the steps you need to take to reach your goal. Use this timeline page as an action plan for a specific goal and print as many copies as you need for as you add new goals.
- A tasks list page for you to write down your to-do list and check them off as you complete them.
- A habit tracker page with space to write down 8 different tasks or habits and space to check them off for each day of the week.
- A plan your week page with space to plan each day of the week.
- A quarterly goal planner page for you to write down your goals for each quarter. This quarterly planner page can help you break down and set goals for the entire year.
- A day mapper page with space for you to write your top three very important things (VITs) for the day. This is a great place to write in your mini goals for the day. There is also space for you to map out your morning and afternoon. – print out as many copies of this page as you need or want.
- A weekly review page with space to write what went well, what could improve, and changes to make.
- A monthly planner page to break your goals into weeks with space for five weeks. Print out as many copies of this month planner page as you want or need.
- A brainstorm page.
- A notes page for you to write down your dreams. Print out as many copies of the note pages as you want or need.
- A wins page for you to list your successes and celebrate. There is space to fill in what you are most proud of, what resources/people helped the most, and how you will celebrate.
Purchase the Goal Planner
You can buy the goal planner in the shop here. This is a 14-page PDF file you download and save to your computer, and no physical product is sent. Once you download the goal planner and save it to your computer, you can print out as many copies as you wish.
This goal planner will help you in every area of your life. Whether you are starting at the beginning of a new year or any other time frame, this is one of the best goal planners and goal-setting tools to help you with your goals. Whether big goals or small ones, this planner will help because of its simplicity and your ability to print out as many copies as you want once you have downloaded the planner.
You will be well on your way to living your ideal life and living with intention as you accomplish all of those ambitious goals in the important areas of your life.
Other Goal-Setting Articles You Might Like
How to motivate yourself to achieve your goals. – This is an easy way to get and stay motivated to achieve any goal.
What is a SMART goal? This article explains what a smart goal is and how to set them. You can also download a free worksheet printable to help you set your SMART goals.
Why you should set goals – this article discusses the importance of setting goals for yourself and the benefits of setting goals for yourself and reviewing them regularly.
12 Realistic New Year resolutions to set – this article discusses twelve different new year resolutions (or goals) that you can set for yourself that you can achieve.
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :