This Valentine’s Day activities printable is a 40-page PDF file. The bundle has several worksheets, games, puzzles, and activities that are all Valentine related. This is a fun way for kids to celebrate Valentine’s Day. All of the worksheets, games & activities have a Valentine’s day theme.
They will be a fun addition to any Valentine’s Day celebration. There are lots of fun learning activities in this bundle. They are also great for a preschool classroom to help with things like color recognition, letter recognition, and a variety of skills. Kids will have so much fun with these activity sheets.
The bundle includes the following fun Valentine worksheets and activities for kids to do on or leading up to February 14th to celebrate this season of love:
- Decorate the Hearts – this is a page full of hearts where kids can paint, color, or use glitter to decorate the hearts.
- Color My Heart – this is a heart shape with numbered squares inside where kids can color the different numbers the specified colors for those numbers.
- I Love You – this is a heart where kids can write down the names of all the people they love inside the heart.
- Roll & Color – this is a sheet of numbered hearts where kids can roll dice and color the heart with the number they roll.
- Roll & Color – this roll and color has different Valentine pictures on the sheet. The kids can roll the dice and color the picture it lands on.
- Match the Color – this is a page full of different colored hearts where kids match three or more hearts with the same color.
- Match the Object – this is a page full of different Valentine-related objects where kids match three or more of the same objects.
- Match the Hearts – this is a page full of different styles of hearts where kids match three or more similar hearts.
- Spot the Difference – this is a page with rows of Valentine-related objects where one is different, and kids have to pick the one that is different.
- Spot the Difference – this is a page with rows of different colored hearts where one of the hearts is a different color than the rest.
- Spot the Difference – this is a page with two similar pictures on it. Kids have to spot the differences between the two pictures.
- Tic Tac Toe – this page is a tic tac toe game with hearts to use as the game pieces.
- Crack the Code – this is a page with Valentine-related symbols representing each letter of the alphabet. Kids need to find the corresponding letter to the simple to determine what the page says.
- Trace the Hearts – this page has a bunch of hearts for kids to trace and color.
- Matching Game – this is a page where kids match items from one column to the other.
- Matching Game – this is a page where kids match the pictures with their names.
- Match the Hearts – this is a page where kids match the same styled hearts from one column to the other.
- What Comes Next? – This page contains the alphabet with some hearts in place of some of the letters where kids have to fill in the letter that belongs in that place.
- What Comes Next? – This page contains numbers with some hearts in place of some of the numbers where kids have to fill in the number that belongs in that place.
- Heart Pairs – this is a page where kids match the red and pink hearts to create a Valentine’s word.
- Color By Number – this is a page where kids color the space with numbers in them with the corresponding color to the number.
- Count the Hearts – this is a page where kids count the number of hearts in each picture and color in the correct number.
- Scavenger Hunt – this is a page with 51 different Valentine-themed things on it for kids to find and check off.
- Mystery Picture – this is a page where kids color specific numbers with red or pink to reveal a picture.
- Is it a Sentence? – this is a page where kids read each line and color yes or no as the answer for whether each line is a sentence or not.
- Never Have I Ever – this is a page where kids color in ever or never for whether they have ever done the things on the page.
- ABC Order – this is a page where kids put the words in alphabetical order.
- Famous Couples – this is a page where kids match the famous couples and write the letter of the correct match next to each name.
- Picture Game – this is a page where kids guess the Valentine words from the pictures shown.
- Word Scramble – kids unscramble each of the words on this page. There is a picture representing each of the words to help them.
- Fill in the Box – this is a page with Valentine-themed pictures where the vowels are already filled in, and kids have to fill in the remaining boxes with the correct consonants to spell the word.
- Scattergories – Kids fill in the boxes with words that begin with each letter of the word “LOVE” for several different categories.
- Find Someone Who… – this is a page where kids write the name of someone who matches each description.
- Pictionary – this is a page where kids write the name of each object in the box below the object.
- Most Likely To – this is a page where the kids decide who is the most likely to do the different things listed on the page.
- 20 Reasons I Love You – this is a page where kids can write 20 reasons they love someone. There is space to write to: and from: so this can be given to someone they love.
- Connect the Dots – this is a picture of a cupid where kids connect the dots to the picture.
- Heart String – this is a page with six hearts on it where kids can connect the dots from one number to the next.
- This is an answer sheet.
- This is the second page of the answer key.
Purchase the Valentine’s Day Worksheets Printables in the Shop
You can purchase the Valentine’s Day worksheets printables in the shop here. These printable activities are an instant download PDF file, and no physical product is sent. Once you download the activity pack, you can print out as many copies of the Valentines Day worksheets as you would like. The best part is you can also reuse the Valentines Day activities year after year.
You can also purchase these Valentine’s Riddles in the shop. This is a super fun game for everyone to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Other Free Valentine’s Day Printables
There are many other free downloads for Valentine’s Day that you might like as well. There are some other free printable Valentine’s Day activities.
There is a free printable Valentine word scramble here. There are two different ways to use the word scramble. One for younger children and one for older children, so kids of all ages can enjoy this Valentine’s Day activity.
There is a free printable Valentines matching game here. Cut out the Valentine cards and place them face down on a flat surface. Then young children can try to match pairs of the valentine cards.
There are some free printable Valentine’s Day coloring pages here. Kids will have so much fun coloring these Valentine-themed pictures.
There are some free printable cards to color to wish someone a Happy Valentine’s Day here. Anyone would love receiving one of these homemade Valentines.
There is a free printable Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt here. There is a list of several Valentine’s day related items for kids to find and check off the list. This is a fun game for kids of all ages. They can either play separately or in small groups and find all the items together.
There are other fun printables for Valentine’s Day that you can use as favors, DIY gift ideas, decorations, and more. You can see all of the free Valentine’s Day printables here.
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :