Are you looking for the perfect digital filing system? The ideal digital filing system is one that you can easily use and follow. You have many different files on your computer, many different passwords and logins, many different pictures, and other media, but how do you organize it all?
While it is a good idea to have important information stored in a paperless system rather than traditional filing systems, you need to be able to find your digital documents easily and know where to look for your electronic files.
The best electronic filing system is one that works for you. That is where the digital filing system planner comes in. With the help of this planner, you will create a digital file system that is going to increase your own efficiency when dealing with important documents that you want to be able to locate easily.
Below you will find a way to begin organizing your personal files. If you are looking for a way to organize your work files, there is a digital filing system planner for your work files here.
Introducing the Digital Filing System Planner – Personal Files
This planner will help you clarify exactly how your digital filing system will work. Then you can save this planner as a backup, so you are never left not knowing where something is located.
When organizing your electronic files, they may be contained on several devices such as an old computer, a new computer, your laptop, your phone, an iPad, or something else. This planner will walk you through determining where all of your files reside and help you organize them into a digital filing system where you can easily access them.
Digital clutter can be as troublesome as actual clutter in your home, and both can drag you down and leave you feeling unproductive.
What is Included in the Digital Filing System Planner
This Digital Filing System Planner includes the following pages:
- A cover page.
- An assessment of what digital files you use. This will allow you to cover the organization of all your digital files without forgetting anything.
- An assessment of how organized you are concerning each category of digital files. This will allow you to put your focus where you need to the most.
- This page is where you record your devices and the contents of each device.
- This is the second page for recording your devices and their contents.
- Ideas for folders to create for your personal documents.
- You will create your list of categories or folders that you will create for your personal documents on this page.
- A page for your social media accounts with space for what they are used for and when.
- A second page for your social media accounts.
- A page for you to record what social media accounts you would like to delete or remove from specific devices. There is also space to record the date deleted.
- A page to record your favorite Youtube and Tik Tok channels.
- A page for you to list your favorite blogs, groups, and social media accounts.
- A page for you to record your favorite podcasts.
- A separator page – the next section of the planner will concern your photos.
- A framework for handling your photos and space for you to plan how you will enjoy them.
- A place to record the photos you would like to share and with whom you would like to share them and space for you to record the date once they have been shared.
- A separator page – the next section of the planner will concern your books.
- A place for you to record your book subscriptions and how to access them.
- A page where you can categorize your books.
- A page to record the review dates of your books. Review them monthly to delete the ones you will not read or use again from your device.
- A separator page – the next section of the planner will concern music.
- A page where you can record music and its location if it is outside your subscription services.
- A page to list the services you subscribe to and space for you to organize your favorites into playlists.
- A separator page – the next section of the planner, will concern podcasts.
- A page where you can list the podcasts you like to listen to.
- A separator page – the next section of the planner will concern movies.
- A page to record your subscriptions to watch movies/tv shows and how and where to access them.
- A page for you to keep a watch list of the movies/shows you would like to watch, where they are available, and the last date you can view them by.
- A separator page – the next section of the planner, will concern games.
- A page for you to list your games, how to access them, and the date they were last played.
- A second page for you to list your games.
- A separator page – the next section is for notes.
- The following four pages are where you can record your notes.
There are a total of 36 pages contained in the planner. Once you have filled in the pages of the planner, you will have a much better handle on all of your personal files.
Purchase the Digital Filing System Planner for Personal Files
The Digital filing system planner for personal files is just $7. Click the button below to purchase the planner. The planner is formatted to print on 8.5 x 11-inch paper, and it is a PDF file you can save to your computer and print out as often as you would like at home or at your local print shop. No physical product is sent.
Please note these printables are for personal use only. You do not have permission to sell them for profit or claim them as your own design.
If you like this post, pin it :
Leave a Comment